Buying a real estate property is one of the most significant purchases in a person’s life. Although the process might seem daunting at first, it can be a straight-forward and trouble-free process if you know the steps in making your dream home a reality.
Step 1 : Know your needs
The first thing you need to consider when buying a property is why you need to buy in the first place. Assess your needs and analyze the reasons for buying a real estate property. Is the property you’re going to purchase a family home, a half-way home during weekdays, a retirement home, or a second/weekend home in the suburbs?
Knowing your needs will help narrow down your options to a select few developments and focus your search for the perfect property.
Now that you have analyzed the reasons for purchasing a property, you can now confine your options to a handful of developments that answer those needs.
Your needs should match the property features of the development you wish to purchase. Are you looking for a house and lot? Do you prefer living in a condominium unit, or a townhome? What type of unit you think that suits you, studio, one-, two-, or three-bedrooms? Do you need a home right in the heart of the metro or do you prefer a spacious suburban home? Are you looking for a place to live in key provincial cities? Although the options are numerous, let your needs and preferences be your guide in singling out the perfect home for you.
In Robinsons Land Corporation, choices that suit your different needs are made available.
- RLC properties are centrally located within central business districts for easy access to work, school and leisure.
- RLC offers comfortable and efficient unit and house spaces.
- RLC provides comprehensive amenities for rest and recreation in the comforts of your home
- RLC promises amazing value for money.
Robinsons Land is a trusted real estate developer with an outstanding repertoire of developments under its belt including 32 shopping malls, 57 residential buildings, 8 office buildings, 31 housing developments and 9 hotels all over the country.
We are one of the industry leaders when it comes to residential construction. All Robinsons Land developments are a testament to our consistency in quality and service, as well as our commitment to on time delivery of projects, innovation, and community-building.
Let us help you in making your real estate purchasing experience a trouble-free, uncomplicated and exciting experience.
Contact us through my mobile numbers or through email for inquiries. You can also visit our showrooms with me or schedule a trip in order to experience what a Robinsons brand space is like. A qualified property agent from Robinsons Land can help you with the entire process, from inquiring about to purchasing your new dream home
Buying a real estate property is one of the biggest purchases anyone can make. It is important that you make a series of informed decisions throughout the process, and one vital piece of information you need involves financing options and payment schemes.
Find payment schemes that would suit you and research available financial options that are open to you. You can consult a property agent, a real estate seller or your bank, in order to find a suitable financing option that will suit your needs and budget.
Financing is also made possible through RLC accredited banks:
- Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Family Bank
- BPI Direct Savings Bank
- Robinsons Bank
A non-bank financing partner is also available:
- Home Funding, Inc.
To make the process of reserving and purchasing as hassle-free and fast as possible, make sure you are familiar with all the necessary documents and forms needed. Knowing what documents are necessary from you and that are needed from the bank, the real estate developer and other sources will help simplify purchase.
After preparation of documents, review of financing options, and selection of the property itself, you are now ready to buy your new property. Check out the steps below and make your dream home a reality.
- Fill-up Combined Pro-Forma Reservation Agreement (CPRA) and Buyers Information Sheet
- Reservation Fee of P50,000.00 in a form of CASH, Check, or Credit Card/Auto-Debit Card.
- 2 Valid ID's with Signature and Middle Name
- Signed selected unit (floor plan)
- Signed Combined ProForma Reservation Agreement (CPRA) [free erasure]
- Signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS)
- Signed Floor Plan (updated)
- Government valid ID with clear signature and picture
- TIN ID or any ID with TIN
- Proof of Billing (POB)
- Passport (if foreigner)
- Reservation Fee (checks; cash; swipe and remittance)
- Post Dated Checks (PDC) [at least 12 PDC’s]
- Age Disclosure
Additional Conditional Requirements
If Corporate buyer:
- Corporate BIS
- Articles of Incorporation
- SEC Registration
- Board Resolution
- Secretary Certificate
- CTC-Corporate/Passport of Representative
- TIN ID or any id with TIN
- Any proof of TIN of Company/corporate
- POB of Company/Corporate
For JG Summit Employee
- Employee Disclosure
- Certificate of Employment
- Company ID
- Commercial Disclosure
For Minor Buyer
- Original affidavit of Parents (notarized)
- BIS of parents/Representatives
- Valid ID’s of Parents / Representative
If with Attorney in Fact
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA, original)
- Valid ID’s of Attorney in Fact
If Purchase by Separate Property (spouses)
- Notarized Affidavit of Paraphernal Property (original) with Marriage Certificate
- Valid IDs with clear signature of spouses
If Unit with Parking Slot
- *Separate CPRA
If with co-buyer
- *Should sign in CPRA and Floor Plan / Separate BIS
*Same initial requirements
If Lease to Own (TERMS)
- Lease to own contract (pre-approved)
If Bank tie Up (TERMS)
- Disclosure (pre-approved)
- Bank application form and required documents of bank
For inquiries and site visits, kindly contact:
Senior Area Manager
+639778317878 / +639178207103 / +639778317878